Welcome to our Employment Page. You can view our current job openings and apply for positions online or submit your resume. A complete Job Description with duties and qualifications can be obtained by contacting our Office Administrator.
Please CLICK HERE to download our current application, or use the form below to submit your resume for general consideration.
We are seeking a seasoned professional to fill our Accounting Manager/Bookkeeper position. This position is responsible to supervise, assist, and evaluate day-to-day department activities that include but not limited to:
- Process financial transactions by inputting account information (Accounts payable/receivable, Cash receipts, General Ledger, Assets, etc.)
- Collections process in coordination with A/R.
- Sales and Use Tax payments, IFTA Fuel Tax reporting.
- Maintain Business License Renewals and Vehicle Licensing.
- Bank and Credit Card Account Reconciliations.
- Process Payroll and reports (941, 940, Annual W-2).
- Benefits administration, Human Resource items.
- Handle insurance for workers compensation, general liability, auto & medical.
- Daily reconciling of balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation of construction and development draws.
- Job Cost
- Month-end and Year-end close process.
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements and year-end tax returns as well as prepare information for quarterly review of records.
- Work with the Owners to proactively identify and implement ideas to help the office to become more efficient.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and in-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, organization skills.
- Must be able to work well in high paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Computer proficiency with intermediate/advanced skill in Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in accounting software, Sage software preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting preferred or at least 3 – 5 years equivalent construction industry accounting experience.
- Team player with excellent communication skills, strong work ethic, integrity, loyalty and initiative in accomplishing tasks on deadline.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Full time position
- Salary dependent on experience
- Health, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance coverage
Byco Enterprises, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your Resume
Byco Enterprises, Inc
11746 Bittinger Road,
Grantsville, MD 21536